Fan Clubs (beta)

Grand Theft Auto 3

Guest Cactus Jack

No bug. Once you've done all of El Burro's missions, the Turismo race repeats over and over so that you can beat your best time. Same happens on the phone missions on Staunton for the Yardies.

Guest The Vulcanized One

You still care about GTA 3?

I am on to bigger and better things ie Skies Of Arcadia. Best RPG ever

Guest Seabass
Originally posted by Sparky

You still care about GTA 3?

I am on to bigger and better things ie Skies Of Arcadia. Best RPG ever

...and YOU still care about skies of arcadia...i'm on to bigger and better things - Metal gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Guest Michaels
Forget the phone(s). I've worked for every person (all three islands) and seen the major ending clip so i've more or less completed it. I got bored of GTA3 a long time ago but it had a pretty long life span. I completed MGS2 (absolutely superb game) about a week ago and now i'm bored of that. Now i'm just on the X-Box playing Project Gotham Racing with a steering wheel.

Guest Skullmonkey

Only with the Dodo.

Although it is hallow, since you are not supposed to be able to get inside.

Read the instruction manual. At the back, there's a picture of it.

Listen to chatterbox FM, there's an advert for it.

On the Liberty Tree site, there was a different picture of it.

People on the net were simply moist looking for it, coming up with stupid ideas about where it could be. Still, no one has found it, but you always get one person asking "Where can I find the MM...?"

"I parked one of each gang car on the lifts, but when I came back, all the cars had gone. Maybe this is a hint!"

Anyway, if you have a DVD drive in your PC, put in GTA 3 and browse the files. No records of a MM. So unless is takes it's physics from another car (Like Ray's partner's boat [The Ghost Missing] does), then we can rule out a sub-aquatic 20 people carrying vehicle.

Guest Michaels
I've started the whole game again and this time i'm actually going to give a damn about my record! Last time I did actually try to do the mission's etc but also messed around too much. I was busted, wasted etc enough times. When I completed it, I took a look at the statistics and felt ashamed of myself! This time i'm not going to use any cheats either, not even one and beating this game without cheats is so hard.

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity