Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  24 members  ·  Free

Star Wars

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Kam

• 5 months later...
I remember standing in line for 4 hours back in the 70's to see the very first Star Wars movie. I have watched each and every one of them multiple times and can't wait to go see this one. Popcorn, coke and Star Wars!!! Yesssssssssss!!

• 3 weeks later...
This does look good Kira. I have watched my parents VHS tapes of all the Star Wars and they are pretty good. I especially liked the last one where Hans died. Can't wait to see what The Last Jedi is like.

Bishop, that was so traumatic for me. Although I couldn't be surprised by it given everything Harrison Ford has said about Star Wars in interviews.

The new trailer looks amazing and I can't wait until it's out! I think they've done a marvelous job with this part of the saga so far. I'm enjoying these far more than the prequels.

Guest TalksAlot
If the Jedi end as suggested in this teaser, I will be devastated! I am such a huge fan and I'm already in shock that Han died, this will probably put me into total shock. It looks like a keeper, can't wait until I can go see.....

• 1 month later...

The world premiere was yesterday, so far it looks like most people who went are raving about it.

Some of the tweets that I've seen:

@slashfilm

Star Wars: The Last Jedi is so very different, exciting, surprising. So many emotions, so many amazing moments. Stay away from spoilers.

9:48 PM - 9 Dec 2017

@GermainLussier

I can’t believe The Last Jedi exists. @rianjohnson is a madman and I love him for it. He takes Star Wars to the edge and throws it over. What a crazy, awesome movie. We’ll be talking about this one for a long, long time.

1:35 AM - 10 Dec 2017

@ErikDavis

#TheLastJedi is absolutely fantastic - gripping, touching, funny and powerful w/ gorgeous shots and the most badass battles. When it gets going, holy crap does it get going. Hands down the best #StarWars movie since Empire.

5:52 AM - Dec 10, 2017

Guest toomuchtv
I have been waiting for this to hit theaters and the previews look outstanding! The trailers are very gripping and the whole thing has new villains and heroes just as it should as time progresses. Luke Skywalker's portrayal just hits it right on the head! Friday, December 15, 2017 this will become a reality! Will this truly be the "Last Jedi"?

Guest WDFreak
Well, it is now only a few days until this movie comes out. I'm so excited that I can barely contain myself. I have been with this saga from the beginning and I'm looking forward to it.

• Join the early access

Become a member to join your favorite fan clubs and participate in the forums.

• Latest Club Activity