Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  24 members  ·  Free

Star Wars

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens confirmed for 2015 as Disney buys Lucasfilm

Guest ScottyB

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
We're post-George-Lucas-giving-a-shit, so isn't the the Force little bacteria now anyway? Maybe they woke up. Maybe all the little bacteria fell asleep. Because someone told them about themselves. In a film. Star Wars stinks.

• 3 weeks later...
Following the news that the first teaser for Star Wars: The Force Awakens would be released in 30 US cinemas on Friday November 28, it has been announced that the 88-second clip will also premiere online on iTunes Trailers on Friday.

A tweet from the official Star Wars account read: "The Force is with you on #BlackFriday when #TheForceAwakens teaser hits @iTunesTrailers."

The JJ Abrams-directed film opens on Friday December 18, 2015.

There ye go :)

I posted it to facebook too, but yeah it's totally a fan made. Regardless, it's still awesome and my hype is now greater than ever. I can NOT f*cking wait for this. I've already decided I'm going opening day. I'll stand in line with all the super geeks, I don't even care. I have faith! Save us, JJ Abrams, you're our only hope!

I swear down, when I was a kid in primary school I designed lightsabers I thought would be really cool, and the lightsaber in the trailer was one of the ones I thought up.

Just sayin' :lol

And I share everyone else's love for seeing the Falcon zooming around again. I may need to re-watch all the Star Wars films soon.

Guest John Hancock
It looks good at least. I'm still cynical though, I've lost all the good will I ever had for Star Wars, they really need to go to town winning me back.

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity