Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  24 members  ·  Free

Star Wars

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens confirmed for 2015 as Disney buys Lucasfilm

Guest ScottyB

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock

I really hope the new film just completely ignores all this reading books shit, and just sticks to the lore of the original three films. I don't even want midoclorians and all Jedis wearing brown robes and killing people, let alone 1000 years of made up nonsense about magic swords. If Harrison Ford didn't say it, the f*ck out.

PS: This is ya'll;

[video=youtube;BJgLa3eKMYs]

I so hoped the "J-Rock" nickname would die with TWOStars. Now it has no context it looks even more like I willingly gave myself the grossest nickname ever.
I didn't realise you had an issue with it, so that'll be the last time I use it outside of a TWOStars-related conversation.

Guest John Hancock
I didn't realise you had an issue with it, so that'll be the last time I use it outside of a TWOStars-related conversation.

I don't really have a problem with it :lol

It's just the irony that I invented it as a nickname a complete idiot would give themselves and, in doing so, I accidentally made it my own nickname.

I don't really have a problem with it :lol

It's just the irony that I invented it as a nickname a complete idiot would give themselves and, in doing so, I accidentally made it my own nickname.

One of the members of some douchey early 2000s rap group (It was either So Solid or Blazin Squad) has the nickname J-Rock. Or probably J-Roq, which makes it 1000% douchier.

Guest Yodahew

I prefer the books to the actual films. I enjoy the films but they are no where near as amazing as people make out.

The original trilogy was revolutionary at the time but look very dated now and the prequels were nothing more than fine.

Guest Jayfunk
YES!

[video=youtube;OMOVFvcNfvE]

1 min 31 seconds and already lens flare jesus, other than the lens flare and the lego speeder it looks good

You are aware that the total length of the video you posted is 1:30 seconds, you enormous troll?

One more f*cking word about lens flare and I start deleting posts. Come up with a better, more convincing argument like Johnny... or literally anyone else alive does or GTFO.

Guest John Hancock
There's literally a mili-second of it when the Millennium Falcon loops over. Shame on whoever approved Jay's stupid post.

'Star Wars Episode 7' confirmed for 2015 as Disney buys Lucasfilm

I saw the satirical "George Lucas Edition" of SW7 teaser trailer the other day. I don't even like nerdy Star Wars in-jokes about obsessive nerdy things in Star Wars, but it was funny.

Cheers!

Guest The Beltster
Just out of interest, and I haven't re-watched the trailer so I have no idea if it has lens flare or not, but if it does, whats the problem with it? Is this a thing online where people go crazy of lens flare or something? Legit question...

Guest John Hancock
It's a running joke that J.J. Abrams has a habit of digitally putting lens flare into shots that's don't need it or have it organically.

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity