Fan Clubs (beta)

Grand Theft Auto V

ViciousPrism

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster
My Trevor has a massive beard and a gorgeous mullet and he runs around the dessert in an orange/beige plaid 70's suit and dress shoes. He's awesome. Oh and I saw his c*ck.

Anyone else encountered the glitch with the cars not saving if you park them in a garage? For some reason my cars won't save, but if I go to a garage I can access a supercar as a "special vehicle" instead? I thought I was doing something wrong so it wasn't saving my vehicles, but apparently it's a proper problem. Rockstar have advised players "not to park in garages" and they're working on a fix.

I'd much rather they sorted out the Social Club problems. It keep crashing when I try to take a selfie!

Got this today, won't get a chance to play it tonight, but off all day tomorrow and the woman is working, so a day in front of TV with it beckons! :D

Guest Horowitz

I fell off a roof, a bloodied mess. Some passer by was taking a photo of me on his phone. Naturally I killed him.

Also riding on a trains roof is cool.

I quite like the flying. It was a bit of a shock to the system when I did the 1st flying mission, but once I clocked that the stick rotates the plane and the bumpers change your flight path I was pretty set.

My girlfriend suffers from mad motion sickness and vertigo though, so she can't watch the screen while I fly or it makes her feel sick. :lol

Guest Edgehead

Yeah I like it too its just a bit awkward, especially when it comes to landing.

On Trevor's airstrip thing I deliver the packages no problem but then keep dying when I try to land :lol

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity