Fan Clubs (beta)

Grand Theft Auto V

ViciousPrism

- I pressed the wrong button and shot someone, leading to a long police chase.

I managed to do that except I just fired into the air. Apparently this causes some notoriety when its in the middle of a park. The controls are fundamentally the same as GTA4 so I have no idea why I can't get the hang of it.

I should also mention that the sea graphics/physics are absolutely incredible, I cannot think how it would be possible to improve on what they've done here.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest str0ntiumd0g
I had a redeem code with my game to download the blimp, then theres a contact on your phone for whenever you want one. Otherwise I think you have to fly or parachute on top of one to hijack it.

Just spent about half hour playing tennis, looks like I don't need Top Spin 4 anymore :lol

Drive by in a blimp. Done that. 'Nuff said

Guest The Beltster
For as good as this game is, the glitches are doing my f*cking head in! I cannot, under any circumstances, get on the Handler at the Port Heist mission, it just will not happen, so I'm stuck.

Guest Edgehead
I went and found Grove Street for some memories. It's taken over by the Ballas now. They shot me.

I've been to Grove Street too. I punched one of the Ballas & the rest started shooting me

I hope to God there's no aliens. This is GTA, if I wanted that I'd play Saints Row.

First Trevor mission spoiler:

As someone who completed The Lost and Damned it was just depressing as hell for Johnny to get killed after falling into the same vices he spent the whole chapter trying to fight against. It made the whole thing feel likw a completely pointless exercise.

Guest Ciaran The King

Finally got to Trevor and f**k me what an entrance, easily on par with and film character ever. Although Trevor is good I do like Michael as I've always loved that Goodfellas look.

Also completed my first heist, damn it's good

I attempted to cave into the hype today, but the three places that sells games in my town (Game, Blockbusters and Asda) are all sold out. I might try and pick it up this afternoon when I'm back in Edinburgh. I have today, Wednesday and Thursday off work, so was looking to really get my teeth into it. Will probably be the first PS3 game I've bought in well over a year think :lol

Guest Edgehead

I've just been thrown out of a strip club for touching, but enough about me this threads about GTA V :lol

Done several missions with Trevor now, he's by far my favourite character!

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity