Fan Clubs (beta)

Grand Theft Auto V

ViciousPrism

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Edgehead

I've only done a couple of actual missions so far. Just been taking in the amazing surroundings.

Just had my first go in a blimp, they're slow as hell but awesome for exploring the map & I just entered restricted airspace & got shot down :lol

I love this game & I haven't even remotely scratched the surface yet

That's a shame. I shot a pig, just because I could. PeTA will be on me like a hawk. That I will shoot.

I have enjoyed the game so far, but cannot overstate the enjoyment of jumping into cars and doing the 'going limp' thing. I went limp off a bridge. I went limp off a truck. I went limp into a group of homeless men around a campfire and one set alight. I went limp into a strip club bouncer. It is the most fun anyone can have from two measly buttons.

If you do it whilst running, you can practically hit a Buff Blockbuster.

Grand Theft Auto V has taken a record-breaking £496m ($800m) in just 24 hours.

Distributor Take-Two Interactive announced on Wednesday that the game grossed the huge sum in the opening day of sales.

It is almost three times the £170m ($274)m budget used to create and promote the game from Edinburgh-based developer Rockstar North.

It beats the record for single-day game sales, which was set last November by Call Of Duty: Black Ops II, which made £310m ($500m).

The company's chief executive, Strauss Zelnick, said: "Once again, the team at Rockstar Games have outdone themselves, setting the entertainment industry's new standard for creativity, innovation and excellence."

The game has yet to launch in some major markets, including Japan and Brazil.

Mr Zelnick added: "Beginning at midnight on Monday, consumers around the world gathered in anticipation to be among the first to experience the evolution of this remarkable series.

"In North America alone, more than 8,300 stores opened their doors at midnight to welcome fans."

The game has received widespread critical acclaim.

Games website IGN called it a "masterpiece", and one of the greatest video games ever made.

Edge magazine called it a "remarkable achievement" that sent a message to the rest of the industry - "Beat that".

Take that Hollywood :lol

Guest Edgehead
Where's the blimp?

I had a redeem code with my game to download the blimp, then theres a contact on your phone for whenever you want one. Otherwise I think you have to fly or parachute on top of one to hijack it.

Just spent about half hour playing tennis, looks like I don't need Top Spin 4 anymore :lol

Edited by Edgehead

I walked into the strip club and decided that was a good time to see if pressing B makes you say "Hi" to folks like it did in Red Dead....

Turns out it makes you sock the bouncer square in the jaw. :lol Suffice to say a fight broke out, the rest of the club security got involved, I got my shotgun out and then the Police were called. A simple trip to the strip club ended up in a high speed car chase, with me plowing off a bridge and into the watery depths below.

I freaking LOVE this game! :lol

I went and found Grove Street for some memories. It's taken over by the Ballas now. They shot me :(. In other news...

I won two car races.

I played a round of golf and finished on even par.

I took part in a triathlon and finished a close second.

I went to watch a film which was terrible and not worth $20.

I played a five set tennis match on Hard and WON. I got $37 for my 45 minutes of effort.

I am not getting much of the story done, but tomorrow I will. Maybe.

Guest The Beltster
I spent time getting a double lap dance, asked the chick for a shag and she told me to f*ck of. Went swimming in peoples pools, they didnt seem to like that. Went on the roller coaster. Bought an awesome brown/orange plaid suit for Trevor. I've been doing the story too. Trevor is the most fun.

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity