Fan Clubs (beta)

Grand Theft Auto V

ViciousPrism

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final spoilers (no exact details though):

I completed it today and for such an amazing game things really start to tail off towards the end. The way the storyline is wrapped up is so rushed and the last second "QUICK WE NEED SOME ALTERNATE ENDINGS" is a bit of a disappointment.

Also a warning for the final mission...

If you choose to kill either Trevor or Michael you won't be able to play as them after the final mission, losing all their money, properties and sub-missions etc. Besides, Option C is by far the best one.

Finished it today, I'm definitely not ready to say good bye to San Andreas/Los Santos.

Yeah, the story was quite short. And it needed at least double the number of heists, if not more.

Yeah, yeah, GTA Online, blah, blah, blah...whatever.

Edited by etz

Guest Edgehead

I'm on Xbox. Never normally bother with online gaming but might make an exception for this

Apparently if you leave the Lester Assassination missions till the end its possible to make well over a billion dollars on the stock market!

Edited by Edgehead

The makers of GTA V have apologised after the much-anticipated launch of the game's online multiplayer mode was beset with problems.

Millions of gamers attempting to access the new version of the blockbuster following its introduction on Tuesday were left frustrated by server issues.

Many complained of the game failing to load, while others were repeatedly disconnected once they managed to log on to the online platform.

Makers Rockstar North - which had warned "plenty of issues are bound to occur" ahead of the launch - have set up a support site to provide users with updates on efforts to fix the problems.

"We apologise for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this," they said on the site.

The UK developer of the hit game had said it was "working around the clock to buy and add more servers" to support Grand Theft Auto Online.

Update for the ones who are not banned :lol

Did anyone seriously expect there NOT to be problems with GTA Online. I mean, how many million people probably tried to get onto the servers at the same time last night? Of course there's gonna be teething issues.

Now if it still has that problem in a week's time I'll be a bit put out.

Guest The Beltster
Finally putting this game away and moving on to NBA 2K14. I'll be back though, this is definitely worth another run through later.

Guest Beefhead
I'm waiting to even try online as I have only just started the single player story. I'm on ps3 though if anybody wants to start a ps3 crew later.

Having been in closed betas, betas and early release for MMO's in the past, I've had enough of the ballache of trying to get online at launch. Anything online now waits until 30 days after release, at least, before I'll seriously try it. At that point, it works or it doesn't as far as I'm concerned.

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity