Fan Clubs (beta)

Grand Theft Auto IV

Guest Marshall Mac D

Guest Slim Jim
I don't know if they are even going to release the 20gb version in the UK at all. Other than disk space, the 20gb version lacks wireless internet and a memory card reader (maybe some other stuff, but nothing important).

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Great Ahmar
I'm looking forward to finally seeing what GTA iV will actually be like. I've heard all sorts of rumours like It's a Woman you control and your in the UK and such!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Slim Jim
Well I'm slowly downloading the high def one, but from the first few seconds it lets me see on the official website... OH MY GOD.

Guest The Beltster
Its a long wait to have to wait for something that looks so f'n good! Wow. It looks polished and smooth as hell. I hope they keep the same control method and gameplay, and I hope the game is unreasonably huge!

:worship :thumbsup :worship

Graphics.......WOW

It seems we'll delve into a new crime family. Not Italian mafia, British mob, or Black gang, but instead an Eastern European crime syndicate?

I'm pumped.

Again, OMG at the graphics. Down right stunning. Whereas the car and character looked a little better, the enviroment was amazing.

With such a large platform, we will definitley see the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Harlem, and Manhattan in all their glory, with Staten Island and possibly a little bit of upstate to add some rural areas.

I hope I can waste unfathomable chunks of my life on this!

Now I need to see guns. Guns. Guns. Guns.

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity