Fan Clubs (beta)

Grand Theft Auto IV

Guest Marshall Mac D

Guest Anime Otaku
folks are sayign London is the most likely going back to the original game and the add on pack becuae that is the sequence the games have been following.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuperKick Kid
It has to be a city location with features, landmarks, etc. Chicago has... you know... wind?

Chicago has the Sears Tower.

I just thought of one.

How about St. Louis?

Guest TNA TNA TNA
is saints row big enough to explore and cause havoc

There are some kinda huge towns to explore.

The new engine makes explosions look wicked, liked theres heat effects and stuff. There are missions called Mayhem missions where you basically have to blow sh** up and its wicked with a rocket launcher.

The story is kinda long and gameplay is sweet, not too much not too little

Guest Marshall Mac D

1.gta london 80's style that i would like 2.gta chicago i like that one aswell

3. gta texas i dont know is it good or not ?

oh yeah in the next gta i want to buy businesse's but you can sell them off aswell to make money

Guest Anime Otaku
an 80's London game would be cool, the London game last time was a 60's one so an 80's game might be good. Chicago would be good if you only worked for the mob rather than jumping from gang to gang like the other games. Texas would be bad thouogh. They'd just execute you as soon as you got caught ;)

Guest The Great Ahmar
an 80's London game would be cool, the London game last time was a 60's one so an 80's game might be good. Chicago would be good if you only worked for the mob rather than jumping from gang to gang like the other games. Texas would be bad thouogh. They'd just execute you as soon as you got caught ;)

If a games compnay wanted a real East End 60's game then they should do a game about the Kray's it would be brilliant!

The Getaway and GTA: London have already covered London. Hows about GTA: Ireland? Ireland is small enough and theres lots of murderous rampages I could go on at 3 am on a saturday night! Also running boyracers off the roads would be fun, aswell as driving a truck on a pavement and ploughing through all the D4 tossers as they drink their moca lates!

Guest Marshall Mac D

the krays yes what a game that would be id buy it of the shelves

but if gta 4 is london well it be damn fantastic in the east london id chill with the rastas if they dont have rasta yardies shame on gta getaway has them so gta london must and i want to see the london weather brighter not grey grumpy i know londons mostly like that but it gets me depressed .

Guest Anime Otaku
The Getaway and GTA: London have already covered London. Hows about GTA: Ireland? Ireland is small enough and theres lots of murderous rampages I could go on at 3 am on a saturday night! Also running boyracers off the roads would be fun, aswell as driving a truck on a pavement and ploughing through all the D4 tossers as they drink their moca lates!

All the GTA games in 3D have covered the 2D games locations. GTA 3 was in Liberty City, Vice City was also in the first GTA as was San Ferrio (sp) which was in San Andreas.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
GTA with court appearances,bailing out your homies if they get arrested and being able to see wanted posters with your image on them when you reach a certain level of notoriety.

Guest Marshall Mac D
i got saints row today i have to say this for now blows gta out of the water the graphics the missions you can phone the emergency abulance for help this game rating is 9.8 for me this game is class a must buy for every xbox 360 owner

• 4 months later...
Guest Anime Otaku
I hope they trimmed it down a bit to about the size of Just Cause or preferably Saints Row, and do away with some of the silly side missions.

No way, the bigger the game, the better! What platforms is it being released on?
I agree with Beltey on this one. I loved the fact I had to drive to the next town myself, and in any direction I damn well pleased.

Guest Marshall Mac D
Its on the xbox 360 and the ps3 i want it to be huge map aswell the fact that you can go on a road trip was brilliant and i hope they make it even more realistic i carn't wait.

Guest Kanenite

I seriously cannot wait! I was really expecting a Trailer viewable now, shame :(

So won't it be released on the PS2? Either way it doesn't matter to much as i'll be asking for a PS3 at Christmas.

Oh and i've got one question about the PS3. The 60gb version that is being released first, will it be that different to the 20gb version? All i'll want to do is play games and maybe watch a couple of films so is it really worth paying more for 40gb of storage I wouldn't use?

Edited by Kanenite

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity