Fan Clubs (beta)

Grand Theft Auto IV

Guest Marshall Mac D

Guest Marshall Mac D

Hey people i think most of us know or all of us know that gta four will becoming out october 2007 i can not wait till that comes out im a big fan any way i want to know what do you think was the best gta and what would you want on the new gta to make it better (wish list) here's a thew i would like.

bigger landscape

more interactive go in more shops and houses

cats and dogs

media= when you doin a robbery or a killing spree i wanna see the news van and cameras and reporters

a jungle hey i just want it

oh yeah when you finish the game and you dont see all your friends allies on it anymore like sweet and cesar this time when you go out anywhere can we see them like shoppin cleanin there car walking down the street or just plain chillin

okay now i want your wish list and best gta review cheers :thumbsup

Edited by MrFill

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anime Otaku
Smaller city and no load times, also have the side missions MAKE SENSE the likes of Pizza delivery/courior didn't make sense in the contexts 'Gangsta' game. I think that GTA has been surpassed by Saints Row and I am wondering what they will do to react to it. Another thing to knick off Saints Row (though one of the 2D games had something similar) Is something like Gang wanted levels. Oh and having only one gang you are a part of would make things makesense more.

Guest TNA TNA TNA

cant wait for next gen GTA. I love Saints Row it has a good engine(havok) and it has streaming which is cool.

Next Gen GTA should have:

streaming

gang notoriety levels

its shouldnt be too long like Saints Row

You can interact with people on the street (ala Assasins Creed)

Create a character

It shouldnt have any forests, i hate forests :( lol

Guest The Great Ahmar

I find all the GTA games quite easy! GTA 3 was by far the hardest and the only one I didn't compete. Vice City was a piece of Piss, but I still rate that game as one of the best PS2 Games all fo time! As for San Andreas it had different things to do, You can get Fat, lose weight, bet all muscled up, Ride a bike, and Spray paint! I can still lay that ame and enjoy it, especailly all the plot twists in it.

When I get the XBox 360, I probably buy Saint Rows, so hopefully I'll know what it is all about!

Guest Daredevil
I like all of the GTA games except for before GTA 3 they were crap. GTA is really for the stong stomach not for the faint hearted but its still a great bunch of games my friend.

Guest Slim Jim
I like all of the GTA games except for before GTA 3 they were crap. GTA is really for the stong stomach not for the faint hearted but its still a great bunch of games my friend.

GTA 1 was awesome. I never did any of the missions, but spent hours driving around killing stuff. I loved it.

Guest Marshall Mac D

i really liked sanandreas the theme was brilliant for gta but i really liked vice city it had a happy cool 80's theme to it but i carnt choose. saints row looks good so im going to buy that for xbox 360 but they say its rip off gta

but hey i dont care its looks cool and gangsta but still doesnt beat gta series games well maybe gta 3 that game was the hardest but boring.

Guest Marshall Mac D

hey people here something else if you could create another gta what would you call it what city setting but fake name like vice city (miami)

what would your story be and your character look like and his story

and the ending be ?

Guest TNA TNA TNA
i really liked sanandreas the theme was brilliant for gta but i really liked vice city it had a happy cool 80's theme to it but i carnt choose. saints row looks good so im going to buy that for xbox 360 but they say its rip off gta

but hey i dont care its looks cool and gangsta but still doesnt beat gta series games well maybe gta 3 that game was the hardest but boring.

SAints Row is a good game. It has really good graphics and fun gameplay as well. a definite must buy. Its a bit like GTA with really improved gameplay and good engine

A choice of characters would be nice, didn't enjoy San Andreas at all as i couldnt get into the story the game was based around. I think more like Vice City would be best.

Guest Marshall Mac D
as big as los santos you say that do me fine i say its hard fought battle between sanandreas versus vice city yes vice city story line was the best and theme was good aswell but sanandreas features and extras are to far as good for vice plus the theme fit good for it like boys in the hood my ratings sanandreas 9.5 vice city 8.5 saints row ? gta 4 ?

as big as los santos you say that do me fine i say its hard fought battle between sanandreas versus vice city yes vice city story line was the best and theme was good aswell but sanandreas features and extras are to far as good for vice plus the theme fit good for it like boys in the hood my ratings sanandreas 9.5 vice city 8.5 saints row ? gta 4 ?

I'm confused. :help :?

Guest YouThought
I really liked GTA 3 for the setting. GTA: VC for the storyline and GTA: SA because of the little features. So for the new GTA I would love it to be in Liberty City about becoming druglord and still have all the extras from San Andreas

Guest SuperKick Kid

I enjoyed Vice City, but I felt it was too short. San Andreas was really fun in my opinion. Except for learning to fly.

In GTA 4, I'd like to see them use characters from the other games like they have been.

Let's see, GTA have used New York, Miami, Las Vegas, San Fransisco, Los Angeles, London....Where should they go next.......

I've got it, The Windy City itself, Chicago....The Land of Mobsters, once home to Al Capone.

Chicago seems logical to me.

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity