Fan Clubs (beta)

GTA: Vice City

Guest Feenix

GTA: VC XMAS!!!!!!!

I`m getting Vice City 4 xmas, and I can`t wait!! I want it now!! But people have said, it is weaker, than GTA 3! Is this true? Or talking poo?

Guest Anime Otaku
my opinoin is that VC is better than GTA3 but not by a huge amount and there are alot of glitches in it like building textures not being drawn or the whole building just not appearing at all! but the adition of helicopters and bikes make it that bit better :).... still stuck on supply and demand though :(

Well i've completed Vice City twice and i'd have to say it's an amazing game. but just yesterday I went back and played GTA3 again. I found it much much better than Vice City. Maybe if Liberty City had, had the kind of things that only Vice City has. then that would be a killer game.

Anyway Supply & Demand. that's the one where you race to the boat right? well if it is take the left route as you can get there faster. Then all you have to do is shoot the other boats.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ......cjr......

Hey Guys and gals

Im very far on the game now almost finished i think. I was just wondering, u know when it says how much pertentage u are thruw the same. What does it go up to as in 3 it went up to 50% and u done it. Is it the same with this one or not then i can see how far i am from completing it.

Thanks

• 7 months later...

can someone tell me what happens when you complete the game 100% without cheating

cos ive got 94% without cheats or a guide or anything

:groov

Guest Seabass

the same thing that happens when you complete the game with 100% with cheats :D

i've checked with gamewinners, and there's no mentioning of anything unique happining if you get 100% without cheating. at least you can feel proud of yourself that you got 100% the hard way :xyx

while were on the subject of GTA:Vice city. all other versions will only be called Vice City. that's becuase Sony have gained the exclusive rights to GTA games till sometime in 2004. rockstar have found a lopp hole to realease GTA:VC on other systems by cutting the "Grand Theft Auto" part out

What you get for completing 100% (with or without cheating) is bodyguards, a new outfit, infinite ammunition, and cars can take double the damage as opposed to beforehand.

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

really?

I haven't completed VC yet, as I've started again, partly because I made the early dat mistakes of: When I became wasted or busted, I continued with the game, instead of loading up my previous saved data, resulting in having hardly any of the weapons I needed, shame really...

Here's a question for you:

After completing VC 100% would you play it again, or trade it in?

Have you all kept GTA 3?

Did you buy GTA 3?

My answers:

keep it, and replay it, you hardly get any cash off 4 trade in's, I'd gladly trade in previous SmackDown incarnations though, as they all update each and every time

Yes, kept GTA 3, good game that, muh better storyline than VC, though feels slack next to VC, despite having the better game engine, and smoother graphics.

Yes bought it, when it was MUCH out of date, got a free Gangster DVD in the process to, not bad, even though there was the huge VC talks.

Chrus. Or Chris. Whatever.

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity