Fan Clubs (beta)

GTA: Vice City

Guest Feenix

i'm trying to compile the second list of cars for sunshine Auto's. I'm having trouble finding a stretch though. Anyone know an easy way to find one.

You could buy the large house next to Mercedes house. But i'd reccomend saving up to buy the Hyman Condo near to the stadium since it has three garages and a Helicopter pad on the top.

Guest The Vulcanized One
I bought the Hyman and got on the helicopter but failed the mission so I loaded it again but the helicopter wasn't there! So I turned off the PS2 and turned it again but the helicopter still wasn't there! I need it to save Lance from the junkyard! What can I do and where can I find another helicopter?

Guest Anime Otaku
i decided to get el swanko at 8 thousand after i FINALLY completed autocide (i was stuck on the last guy on the bike but this time his back wheel clipped the front of the banshee he was riding as i pulled out and he pretty much killed himself :D ), do your street clothes and hidden package weapons only appear at the hotel room?

Sparky, if the Helicopter's not there take a walk around the block then go back to the hideout. Sometimes it's there, somtimes it's not.

Tajiri, yes your hidden pakage wepons will only appear at the ocean view hideout. However, the street clothes appear at the Hyman Condo.

Guest Michaels
Like "Big Brother" i'm stuck on the second list. I've done the storyline etc, finished all the missions for all the properties except Sunshine Autos. I've got them all but the Washington.

Guest Seabass
all i can say is the obvious- start to slow down to a reasonable speed when you see a turning- boat's turning is crap which dosen't help..oh and try no too hit a boat or you'll might fo flying onto land- which happened to em :(

Ive just killed the boss and got my lovely new house,but im having real problems trashing the mall.I keep running out of time.What did u guys use to smash the windows,a guide i read recommended using grenades for this job,but i still cant manage it,im dying to finish it as theres no other jobs lit up on the map only this one,so i must do it in order to carry on playing!

i managed it this morning. i used a rocket launcher on Gash and a couple of others, and for the rest i used a normal machine gun. by the way thanks tajiri_san for that.

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity