Fan Clubs (beta)

GTA: Vice City

Guest Feenix

i dont want to give 2 much away about the game,(for those who havent yet got a copy)but has anyone got a hooker in their car yet?as with the first game you get the extra health and the creaking car but this time round check out the noises coming from the car!!!:D

Guest Skullmonkey
If your looking for a helicopter then purchase the condo next to the arena. On top is a lading pad were a heli spawns. If you go up there, and it's gone just walk a few blocks away, and go back.

Well, I've found a helicopter, they're fun. Stuck on a mission though. Death Row, the one where you have to save lance from the Junk Yard and take him to hospital. Any help would be apprechiated.

Guest ......cjr......
hmmm cant help u on that one but the game is bril best game ever. I dont want to much info but is the game a long lasting game or not

I think the jobs seem harder than GTA3 so it will probably take me ages to complete,im also stuck on a job already!not the same one as above as i havent got that far yet!!am thinking about buying the guide but at £9.99 its a bit pricey,will probably manage to do the job in the end if i peservere!i usually do!!:)

Guest Skullmonkey
Originally posted by Big Brother

Well, I've found a helicopter, they're fun. Stuck on a mission though. Death Row, the one where you have to save lance from the Junk Yard and take him to hospital. Any help would be apprechiated.

If you have found the helicopter then use it for this mission. Land near the shack that Lance is in, and shoot the cartel as they come to you. Then just fly Lance to the hospital. ;)

Guest ......cjr......

Hey

I got the helicopter and loads more of them when u are flying about. I find it hard to go forawrd that when u push the forward button the chopper goes down not forward, anyways they arnt to bad

Thanks Skullmonkey. But I already did that mission just later on that day. I've pretty much completed the game now. Done all of the self-assigned missions, film missions, Ice cream missions, print works missions and most of the rest. But I can't do the Malibu mission where you rob the bank. Cam and Phil keep dying as soon as the SWAT team storm the place.

Guest Seabass
you can have the chainsaw as long as you like. Though you will lose it in a certain mission- the katana replaces it i assume you can buy it again...right!

Guest Skullmonkey
You can get the chainsaw again for free actually. It's right around the corner from the Ocean View Pay-n-Spray, in apartment 3C.

Guest Anime Otaku
i was looking at an online guide and i am stuck at the 3rd Phone mission "autocide" where you kill off a gang of bank robbers in 9 minutes, it says it's best to use a rocket launcher... where can i get a free one?

There is a Rocket Launcher in the pool of a "Hooker Hotel"(who name's these things!?) by the car showroom. It's just off the big road on the second island near the docks.

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity