Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  24 members  ·  Free

Star Wars

Lego Star Wars 2 - Who's addicted?

Guest Dave7g

Finished the story mode and had a prance about on Yoda's planet (whatever it's called, i'm sure a nerd will let me know), and using Vader I found a go kart track hidden away in the trees and flowers. Also theres a bicycle around here too. Anyone else find anything and what do you make of the game?

I have to admit it's been the most played game in my 360 at the moment, it's just one of those crazy little fun games that keeps you coming back for more.

Guest MojoPogo
Its awesome. Cutscenes that are funny enough to appeal to kids or adults, cool hidden bits, and THAT create a character! And you can slap it on whilst trashed and not worry about not being able to play it. Superb stuff.

I think it's a little annoying that you have to play through the "Super Story Mode" without being able to save between levels, so you need do dedicate over an hour to it.

Guest Anime Otaku
XBL has a demo you can downlaod, so I did and it was okay some great humour in it like using the Force on a stormtrooper making it's head spin but I dunno really.

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity