Star Wars vs Star Trek

Guest MrFill

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MartynJ

Star Trek would totaly kick Stars Wars ass's

Star Trek have better ships and warp capabity and shields that last for ages, Theyve got the dominion and the shape shifters, The Q (more than one) who cant be stoped all he would have to do his send the empire to a different dimension and split a atom

Borg they can be killed but still a good asset and could go back in time assimalate the the empire while there kids including Annakin Therefore the wouldnt be no Luke or Vader at the end

So Star Trek wins easly

Guest Daredevil
The thread is over Martyn J!

Star wars wins because it rocks the boat

Daredevil has spoken

:lol :lol :lol

Thanks guys for agreeing with me. It is the truth that star wars is better than Star Trek don't get me woing I like Star Trek but Star Wars is better by a mile.

Guest Hemme

I love Star Wars, but not a fan of Star Trek.

However, Star Trek is better, Trek had more variation, depth, stories & plots, Wars was simply one story with minor branches, therefore Trek is better.

Sadly.

To be honest, you can't actaully compare the two...they are both totally different...

But I'll go with Star Wars on this one, I'm a total Star Wars Geek. :/

Guest MrFill
God, you're a bunch of geeks :)

Did you not notice when I said this?

Yes, it's a totally geeky discussion, so no "God, you're a bunch of geeks" comments.

Or did you just want to chime in because you're bored?

Edited by MrFill

Guest Daredevil
God, you're a bunch of geeks :)

I am not a nerd I just like Star Wars Miss T theres nothing wrong with that I'm just like it man. I'm mr cool Miss T, Daredevil knows whats cool, whos cool and why thats cool and I'm saying Star Wars is cool my friend its wicked:thumbsup .

Guest Miss T
I am not a nerd I just like Star Wars Miss T theres nothing wrong with that I'm just like it man. I'm mr cool Miss T, Daredevil knows whats cool, whos cool and why thats cool and I'm saying Star Wars is cool my friend its wicked:thumbsup .

:? :? :? :?

Guest Daredevil
:? :? :? :?

I'm saying Star Wars is cool and its not geeky my friend ok its hard to communicate though the internet Miss T so bear with me.

Guest Proudy

Dont worry Daredevil, I got what you were saying. Anyway this thread was dead ages ago after you said Star Wars was better then Star Trek.

Keep it cool, my friend :xyx

Guest Daredevil
Dont worry Daredevil, I got what you were saying. Anyway this thread was dead ages ago after you said Star Wars was better then Star Trek.

Keep it cool, my friend :xyx

Thanks man but I'm trying to make Miss T understand what I'm saying she's :? its hard to talk though the web but we'll get there.

Guest The Crippler
Star Wars win cos they have better costumes. The Star Trek folk would take one look at them and instantly cack themselves, purely because the Star Wars ones just look better. Oh and how many smilies would Miss T have had to put in to show she was just messing? :P Edited by The Crippler

Guest MrFill
It was a joke dumbo, love the way you reprimand me but leave Popsi alone. Just go away!

I commented on yours because you put EXACTLY what I asked people not to post.

Oh, I though jokes were meant to be funny.

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity