Fan Clubs (beta)

Whats your favorite GTA game?

Guest Proudy

I was just listening to the GTA Vice City Soundtrack and it got me thinking....

Whats your favourite GTA ever?

And

If you could mix and match them, what parts would you have from each (if any) game?

I can't personally comment on the older PC or Playstation games, as i never really played these expect a few odd times. But are ones on the PS2 are some of the greatest and best selling games ever.

My personal favourite is Vice City, Its cool 80's Miami/southern Floride setting had me gripped from the start. It had the best Soundtrack to a game ever, I actually went out and brought afew of the radio station (Flash, wave and Emotion) CDs from HMV. The storyline was gripping and very much like IMO Scarface the film (which I love :))

I like the way Rockstar always link the games with different characters; most of the main ones have been in 2 or all of the PS2 games. Rockstar always seem to go one better when bringing out GTA games, I personally didnt think they could better Vice City, but my god they did when they brought San Andreas out.

Anyway if I could Mix and Match, then I'd have...

The 1st part of the game set in the Vice City setting, then some how you end up in jail and come out in the late 90's GTA 3 setting (not playing the years in jail) I'd also have;

The amazing Vice City soundtrack,

San Andreas gameplay and freedom within the game (Planes, swimming, owning assets etc)

San Andreas size maps; The Bigger the better :lol

So your thoughts?

Guest Slim Jim

I love em' all.

At the moment Liberty City Stories is my favourite because of the multiplayer. But whatever one I'm playing at the time is my favourite :D

I'd have it set in Britain! London' date=' Edinburgh, wherever! I HATED the Getaway with a passion, give us GTA UK![/quote']

Yeah I'd agree with that, it would be totally amazing in 3D.

Guest MojoPogo
i would say gta liberty city cause i love the missions but then u get board and do the weapons cheat and kill people

Hmm. Well, you're name IS Hitman i suppose.....:D

I started playing the series from the first one on my PC, but I only got up to GTA 3. I've played Vice City and San Andreas, but not as much as I played 3. There was one summer where my friends and I would somke a bowl make a froxen pizza, play GTA 3 and smoke some more pot... *sigh* those were the days. :)

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity