Fan Clubs (beta)

GTA: San Andreas

Guest Jack

Wow, a lot of information there, cheers Seabass/Kurtmark. This christmas is going to be huge for PS2 games, with both MGS3: Snake Eater, and of course GTA: SA both being released.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The analogue to be used only for driving is fine with me, it takes a while to get used to, and can be frustrating at first (as I found out with True Crime), but as long as the D-Pad can be used for everything else then its fine.

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

True Crime...another hyped up game ......turned out to be rather different than expected eh?

This however sounds like its not being hyped up ENOUGH!!! I love it!! Cant wait for it - Xmas letter to Santa already in post!!!

• 1 month later...

hey, if ur getting GTA SA (n u shud!) ur puttin ur money in the right place!

new features include eating to stay alive, eat too much n u gt fat!! working out in the gym, to give ur character CJ the gangsta look. shopping for new clothes, lookin the part. BURGLIN UNAWARE VICTIMS IN THEIR OWN HOMES WITHOUT THEM KNOWING!!!!!!! thats gr8, earns u a bit of cash!

the whole point in this game is to gt revenge for ur dead mom who gt killed in a drive by. u come back to ur home Ganton, San Andreas; from liberty city to rejoin ur homies, the grove st. gang. u set out on missions to beat the livin hell outta otha gangs such as the ballas. ( I GO ROUND IN A LOW RIDER THAT BOUNCES UP AND DOWN!!!!!!) i havent gt vry far but so far it isnt much of an improvement to vice city (yet). iv heard u learn to swim and cn parachute so im lukin forward to those levels!!!!!!it is a very big map, much bigger than previous games. it took me ten minutes to get round 1/4 of the island!!!!!! trust me, ull like this game wen u gt it, for now, ill be playin it while ur in the queue, he he!!!

+-V41L3-+

your NEW games guru ;)

Ok valie how does the new functions work such as eating and working out, and the ability to get your mates to help you out during a drive by.

Also do the people in the game talk in txt speak? As i find that really annoying and will not buy the game if they do, as it gets right on my tits, just like it does when people do it on forums when it says in the rules not to do it.

He could have a American PS2. Thats the only way I think. I work in a games shop kinda and they havent been shipped over here yet. Not in bulk anyway.

Anyway if you have it, can you tell me if its the same controls as VC and GTA3. I really hope they dont make it dual analogue

In the game, you take your character CJ to either a "pizza stack" or burger take away (forgot the name of that one!) you go up to the counter and get to chose from a variety of meals which cost from $2 to $10. if you eat too much food you gain fat and it shows on your fat meter (on stats). to get rid of the fat, you can either sprint round the place to lose weight, get a bike and pedal round, or go to the gym. in the gym their is a tredmill near the door, then a bench press thing (dont know the name!), then dumbbells, then a cycling machine. the tredmill and cycling machine increase stamina and decreases fat. the dumbbells and bench press increase muscle (my CJ looks like mr T with his body and his hairdo!) o yeh, at the barbers, you can get diffrent hairstyles such as the mr T mowhawk, cornrows, afros, etc. there is a place called bincos where you buy your clothes. not really any decent choice until you get further in the game. when you get to the cesar missions you get to go and get a low rider. you suit it up with paint, rims etc, and even have built in hydrolics. the low rider looks phat bouncing up and down the streets of los santos while your gunning down ballas!! i havent got to the assist drive by bit as of yet, ill go on it now see where i get to!

If any of you doubt ive got it, ill try to get some pictures of me on the game, just to prove you wrong!

+-V41L3-+

(There! i write without using text language!)

(damn that was hard........)

Controls for GTA SA:

Left: Respond Negatively

Right: Respond Positively

L1: View Stats/Answer Cell Phone/Pick Up Weapon

L2: Weapon Scroll

L3: Move

R1: Aim

R2: Weapon Scroll

R3: Turn

Triangle:Punch/Get In (Car/Bike/Boat/Plane) Pick Up Item

Square: Jump/Climb

Circle:Shoot/Punch/

X: Sprint/Pedal(Bike)/Swim

Start: Pause (Durrr)

It is a bit like true crime with the way you turn. you need it when driving to get a better view sometimes and R3 is how you use your hydrolics in your low rider ;).triangle is kinda a special attack. it is introduced to you in the gym. you beat the boxer up in the ring and another boxer tells you some sweet new combos. one special attack using triangle is a running clothesline like move. you lock on to someone with R1, run then press triangle to clobber 'em!

• Join the beta!

Become a member and help bring fan communities back to life!

• Latest Club Activity